Tuesday, March 3, 2009

bEinG RiCh...


Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance; take it. If it changes your life; let it. Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

THIS MORNING I SEARCHED MY WALLET
IT WAS EMPTY.



THEN I CHECKED MY POCKETS

I FOUND A FEW COINS.




THEN I SEARCHED MY HEART. ...
& FOUND YOU


I REALI
ZED HOW RICH
I REALLY AM!!!!



Thanks for being my friends, co-workers, and e-mail buddies

May you be as rich as I am!


LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS.....

IT'S ABOUT LEARNING
TO DANCE IN THE RAIN!





this e.mail was sent to me from a person that was so dear to me..
she made me feel that i am still blessed and loved..

i am really thankful that having this person in my life was such a blessing. she was just not a friend of mine but a part of me..

i really want to say thank you to her but i am so shy towards her..
that is why i am posting this to let everyone know that she's one of a kind,

if someday she can read this,A BIG THANK YOU TO HER!!


if you was inspired from this message that has been sent to me, you can send this message to all of your friends out there!

tell everyone that you are thankful to have them in your life, because life is too short.. and believe me it will be worth it..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment