Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HmMmMmm......????

OoopPssS..

this Is my First Time to CompoSe a Blog and i really don't knoW what to sAy,,,

words just don't come out into my mind...

Well, to start with this thing,i find it interesting because i can post whatever i want to, any topics i want to discuss or give my insights or opinions about a certain issue...


In some Other blog, i was able to read some of it and they just express anything they want to and feel..

since this is a requirement for us in our computer class to have something to write on this blog spot, i need to think of some topics that i will find very interesting so that i can write as many as i could...

right now, i'm thinking of some possible topics that i will try to give some opinions. maybe some of my favorite books, songs, movies, or something i would like to share like some of my experiences whether good or not,,

somehow this requirement of our subject give us knowledge and new learnings about blogs because not all people knows that this thing exist and doesn't even really know what is this all about..

as of this moment, my thoughts had changed, i find this thing very nice because words are just coming out in my mind on what to write today. it made me express the feelings i have in making a blog as a first timer. it's not yet easy but it's simply enjoyable.now i can say that i am ready to post more blogs and be eager enough for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment